October 12, 2019 • No Comments
“I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
– L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
There are lovely aspects to every season, but autumn is by far my favorite. The cooler weather sharpens my mind and ambition and brings back so many good things.
- Soft, comfy sweaters. Here’s Glamour’s 23 Best Sweaters Under $50
- Beautiful boots. I love Fleuvog’s Gladstone boots
- Notebooks, erasers, calendars–I’m a stationery junkie, and this is prime shopping time
- Comfort Food. It’s soup season!
- Turning leaves.