What kind of loot do you like?
Okay, I have a dilemma …
I have a number of contest give-aways to come up with. I don’t have the money to give away iPods or laptops and constantly giving away copies of my current book is not as good as convincing people to buy it. (I can see, say, giving away the first book in a series if you’re on book two, but I’m not there yet).
Soooo, here are the ideas I have so far:
- Nice chocolate (has the opportunity for seasonal themes like Santas or ghosts)
- DVD sets of current horror classics (the nicer ones, with cute vampires)
- Unique things made by local artists such as:
- Chain mail jewelry
- More traditional jewelry, custom designed
- Glow in the dark mummy figurines (these are sooooo cute!)
- Zombie snowmen figurines c/w chainsaw (cute but disturbing)
- Gift certificate for a small job with a talented graphic artist/web designer
- Gift from www.monolithgraphics.com,my favorite on-line goth emporium
- Starbucks gift card (I assume they’re still everywhere in the universe)
- Basket of organic bath goodies
- Gift card from someplace like Amazon
- Fancy stationery item
What are your top three picks? Remember, you might have a chance to win one! Is there something you’d like to see on the list, but don’t?